Senior Business Analyst
The Client: Industry leader Fintech business increasing their EMEA headquarters here in Ireland
- Working within an Agile work environment
- Liaise with a number of other EU partners and conduct regular workshops both virtual and onsite
- You will have experience of working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Working directly with business stakeholders using your expertise to elicit, analyze, documentation
- You will work closely with the tech teams and be able to communicate effectively communicate with the development and testing teams
- you will have extensive delivery experience
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years + Business Analyst with a technical background
- demonstrated success dealing and managing both stakeholder requirements and varies changing stakeholders
- An understanding of the full software life-cycle and appreciation of different project delivery methodologies
- Must have excellent business analysis experience including requirements workshops, gap analysis, process mapping and modeling the 'as is' and 'to be' processes.
- Must have excellent written skills and the ability to produce clear and meaningful documentation.
- Data modelling experience would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage senior client stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Experience working in small to medium-sized teams taking full ownership.
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €42500 - €55000 per annum + benefits
- 3 days ago
My global client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis - previous experience working on large scale transformation projects would be desirable. I am seeking individuals with significant client-facing experience or individuals who have gained project a... Read More
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £40000 - £46000 per annum
- 21 days ago
We are currently looking for experience Business Analysts to join a growing FTSE 250 business based in the North to be involved in a growing team within the organisation. The organisation is looking for experience Business Analysts with experience in the full end to end lifecycle of a p... Read More
Data Business Transformation Analyst
- Chicago, Illinois
- US$55 - US$65 per hour
- 5 days ago
Data Business Transformation Analyst Details: Seeking a Business Transformation Manager/Analyst to work at our office in downtown Chicago. We are looking for an energetic professional with strong conceptualization and analysis skills, as well as an interest in future management roles. U... Read More
Team Lead/ Senior System Analyst - Java/ ReactJS
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 21 days ago
The developer will lead/ support on the system development, release and support of the digital Java platform systems. Perform technical development across their full-stack technology in Java and Cloud, work closely with front-end technology. Participate across the entire SDLC across req... Read More