Senior BI Developer
Senior BI Developer - Chicago - 6 Month Contract to Hire
- Create and deliver reporting and analysis solutions.
- Analyze business requirements and work with client areas to produce functional specifications for use as reference in creation of the reporting and analytical solutions.
- Maintain existing business reporting and analytical solutions by providing production support for troubleshooting and regular processing needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business customers to identify and develop additional analytic and reporting capabilities.
- Train and assist users with use of the business intelligence and analytic toolsets.
- Provide guidance in the creation of reporting and analytical solutions.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications in technical system design.
- 2+ experience with Tableau, preferably within an Insurance environment.
- Experience designing Tableau dashboards using maps, LOD, actions, parameters, etc.
- Experience working with Tableau 10.5 or later
- SASS experience
- Ability to create custom SQL for dataset creation and troubleshooting
- Ability to drive insight by logically designing visualizations to increase data absorption
- Flexibility developing dashboards with minimal design requirements
- Experience with Tableau server, administrative functions, organizing/ project owning
- Familiarity with Rest API a plus
- Experience integrating Tableau into various external environments (such as websites, SharePoint, etc.) a plus
- Advanced SQL skills
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and to work independently on multiple tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical and non-technical associates
If interested please respond with an updated resume.
Senior Salesforce Admin
- New York, USA
- 12 days ago
This is a unique hybrid of a Business Analyst and a Salesforce.com admin role. You'll be responsible for the day to day operations and updates, but more importantly it will be your job to educate senior leadership on the utility and importance of the Salesforce implementation. In additi... Read More
Senior Data Analyst - Insurance - Chicago
- Chicago, Illinois
- 11 days ago
Senior Data Analyst - Insurance - Chicago Permanent FTE Role The Company A well known P&C insurer in the Chicago Downtown area, who are driving significant Change and Transformation across the organization in how they utilize Data to drive improved business decisions. You will work in a... Read More