The IT Senior Manager BI Analytics and Master Data is in charge of defining the technical roadmap/strategy, ensuring implementation and the run of the IT BI and Analytics products and services as well as the Master data management solutions and processes.
The job incumbent is responsible for the IT data interfaces and the integration for the Group BI and Analytics solution.
This includes the planning with the country or region (IT and Digital team) of Group solutions roll out or related maintenance activities managed locally as well as the coordination of the Business Intelligence Community of Practice at group level.
The business relation with the Digital team and various group functions and regional reporting functions is a key element of this role.
- Define the Group BI / Analytics solutions strategy and support the key initiatives in the BI analytics and Master Data area.
* Bring IT innovation and functional expertise to support and jointly contribute to the LH digital strategy and roadmap.
* Foster a culture of improving precision of capturing business requirements, quality of service solutions and agile delivery.
* Leading a team responsible for BI Analytics and Master Data on group level and manage joint engagement with a virtual team of IT experts in the regions and countries to ensure optimal delivery and support of the portfolio of solutions.
* Recruiting, coaching, developing and motivating employees within own area of responsibility and creating a work environment that motivates and allows to retain key personnel required to deliver value adding and innovative IT services across the business
* Driving alignment with key stakeholders within IT and other functions
- Significant experience (8 years +) in leading a team / organization in charge of the design, development, delivery and support of IT Business intelligence and digital Applications in a global context
* Significant experience (5 years +) as IT / technology strategic lead or senior IT architect in the field of business intelligence, big data, data lakes analytics and digital initiatives
* Proficient understanding of BI and digital business application landscape and architecture and its integration
* Experience in leading multidisciplinary, high performance work teams/groups
* Proven track record of tight project/cost control
* Experience in analytics solution and strategic industrial / predictive analytics initiative (Logistics, Maintenance, Pricing, Sales…) , direct knowledge of key providers in the segment
* Graduate degree (Master or PhD) in Business or Management, Computer / Data Science, Mathematical / Engineering or related discipline with an IT focus.