Senior BA/ Data Analyst - IFRS9/17 - Leading Insurers
Tech BA/ Data Analyst - Excellent Opportunities to join IFRS17 Transformation now!
Our clients are leading global insurance brand companies who are looking for data/ system specialists, who have strong finance transformation and data analyst experience and want to be part of the biggest transformation in the history of insurance - IFRS17!
What is there for you?
- One of the biggest insurance brands in Asia and the World
- Amazing chance to grow professionally and personally, make your name well-known in the market!
- Being part of the exciting multidisciplinary regulatory change project, which transforms the whole industry
- Complete and coordinate with Finance team to capture accounting and expense input data required for IFRS17 calculation and reporting
- Manage the effort of supporting data governance and compliance activities related to IFRS17 program
- Help design and drive change aligned with the Insurance Finance data agenda, including data architecture, visualisation, modelling, automation and innovation, with a specific focus on delivering data as a capability to execute all initiatives across Insurance Finance.
- Design data tools and data models to be used, as well as the architecture, used to support tools
- Manage and develop standards to improve data quality and design effective controls within the IFRS17 data framework and reduce operational risks
- Work with other work streams to understand data dependencies, ways of improving data sourcing and reduce inefficiencies of data flow
About the Successful Candidate
- Solid years of working experience in Technology, Information Management, or Project Management within Insurance or Financial Services settings
- Solid experience in Insurance business lines, Insurance Finance and Finance Technologies is highly preferred
- Solid stakeholder management skills. Able to communicate internally and externally
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate in English, preferably local language capabilities
If you are interested/ want to know more at least, please don't hesitate to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ call +852 3018 0387/ +852 6356 5928
Senior Finance BA/ Data Analyst - IFRS9/17 - Leading Insurers
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 15 days ago
Finance BA/ Data Analyst - Excellent Opportunities to join IFRS17 Transformation now! Our clients are leading global insurance brand companies who are looking for data/ system specialists, who have strong finance transformation and data analyst experience and want to be part of the bigg... Read More
IT BA/ Data Analyst - System Transformation - Leading Insurers
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 12 days ago
Tech BA/ Data Analyst - Excellent Opportunities to join this Transformation team now! Our client is leading global insurance brand company who is looking for data/ system IT BA, who have strong insurance system transformation and data analyst experience and want to be part of the bigges... Read More
BA - Data Analyst
- Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
- 7 days ago
Business Analyst/Data Analyst Consultant Ideal candidate for this role is someone with a strong background in P&C underwriting product knowledge, business and data analysis who is eager to work with large complex datasets in a big data environment. You are adept at implementing prefill ... Read More
Data Analyst - Insurance
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey
- 11 days ago
Data Analyst - Insurance/Financial Services $Competitive Salary + Comprehensive Benefits The successful Data Analyst will be responsible for: reporting into the AVP writing analytic scripts (they use R and python) involved in manual testing developing and maintain the tools, software's ... Read More