Senior Auditor - Actuarial
As Senior Auditor you have the responsibility for leading audit activities related to Actuarial & Risk Management. You will be constantly challenged to learn new areas, to assess the effectiveness of the relevant processes, and to come up with workable solutions to any problems you may identify. Unlike most other jobs, you will get the opportunity to interact with many people throughout the Group on a daily basis, including senior executives, and travel to different locations.
Education and experience:
- Expert knowledge of Property & Casualty (P&C) reserving processes and a good understanding of actuarial processes such as model development, experience analysis, rate making.
- Strong knowledge of risk management framework for Reinsurance and insurance business.
- Strong knowledge of the P&C Re/Insurance industry in the US and a good overview of the global P&C industry.
- Good knowledge of USGAAP, Stat and IFRS.
- 6+ years of work experience in audit, another assurance function or in a professional capacity in an actuarial function.
- Qualified actuary (preferred)
- University degree (preferred)
- Critical thinker that sees the "big picture" (e.g. overall themes, trends, goals), generates innovative ideas and solutions to problems and makes recommendations in the face of complexity, conflicting pressures and ambiguous circumstances.
- Result oriented, able to plan well, willing to coach and work in the field and able to deliver results in time
- Professional communicator, able to gain and maintain a trusted relationship while delivering difficult messages
- Structured analyst, capable to adopt and use data-driven auditing including data analytics to assess risks, scope audits and test controls
- Team worker, able to listen to others but also influence in order to see the wider picture and achieve a vision
Senior Auditor - Actuarial
- Armonk, New York
- 13 days ago
As Senior Auditor you have the responsibility for leading audit activities related to Actuarial & Risk Management. You will be constantly challenged to learn new areas, to assess the effectiveness of the relevant processes, and to come up with workable solutions to any problems you may ... Read More
Senior Manager - Life Actuarial
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €90000 - €120000 per annum
- 1 day ago
Oliver James Associates Dublin is representing a global insurance consultancy practice in their focus to appoint, an extremely commercially astute, Senior Actuarial Manager for their fast-growing, cross-sector team. Oliver James Associates Dublin is representing a global insurance consu... Read More
Senior Actuarial Trainee | Bristol
- Bristol, England
- £35000 - £55000 per annum
- 15 days ago
A highly regarded global life insurer has a rare vacancy within their actuarial student rotation scheme. I am seeking part-qualified actuarial candidates to discuss this opportunity with. Candidates will want to join a technical environment with excellent learning opportunities. Upon jo... Read More
Senior Internal Auditor - Insurance
- Manhattan, New York
- 9 days ago
World-class audit function seeking inquisitive, detail-oriented auditors to help provide assurance over risk to senior leadership and the audit committee. This position is accountable for planning and performing internal audit assignments by conducting risk assessments, evaluating risk ... Read More