The Senior Auditor is responsible for leading audits over various financial and operational functions across all areas of the Company. Additional responsibilities include performing ad hoc projects for management and audits in conjunction with the Company's external audit firm. This is a Full-time, Exempt role.
* Under the direction of the internal audit manager, the senior auditor will execute the following:
* Independently plan, design, perform and lead all aspects of audits following departmental standards and procedures, including setting objective, defining scope, designing tests and managing resources
* Direct and lead audits, supervise junior team members and performs a first review of work papers
* Perform risk assessments, including identification, evaluation, and documentation of business risks and system controls
* Analyze audit evidence to provide management with an evaluation of the adequacy of system controls and make recommendations for improvement
* Prepare clear and concise draft audit reports and other communications
* 5+ years of auditing experience, public accounting experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
* Graduate degree (MBA, MSA) preferred
* CPA or CIA preferred or eligible to sit for CPA exam
* At least one year experience in supervising and training staff
Apply ASAP if you are interested in finding out more about the position as the client is always keen on seeing resumes.