About the business
One of the world's leading professional services organisations. Due to growth and the need to succession plan, this consultancy is looking to recruit experienced Pensions Consultants for their Northern offices.
About the role
In Pensions, you'll work with a variety of companies, from large multinationals to private listed businesses. You'll help clients develop and implement their pension strategy or benefit schemes, consult on how they should manage both liability and asset risks within their pension plans, negotiate with trustees on how to fund schemes, design plans to help employees save for retirement and advise on potential mergers or acquisitions.
What you will need to succeed
- Experience of working within pensions consulting, in an actuarial role
- Some progression with the IFoA exams or FIA
- Proficiency in Maths and/or a related degree
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, good standard of written report writing skills
- Ability to carry out and review actuarial calculations
What you will get in return
In return for your efforts you will receive a competitive salary, flexible and dependent on experience plus enrolment into the company bonus scheme. You will also receive competitive paid annual leave + bank holidays and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you have any questions in relation to this position, or if you would like to have a confidential discussion around your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call.