The Application Administrator is responsible for all aspects of administration and support for 3rd party purchased and in-house developed software. The Administrator assists in the development and deployment of applications, user and security configuration and support, application user security processes, inbound and outbound integrations and the resolution of day-to-day issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contribute to creation, comply and mentor IT development processes and procedures.
2. Handle service requests from the Application Administration queue. Determine level of effort and provide estimates to implement solutions.
3. Provide Tier-2 Release Management support when necessary and Tier-2 off-hour remote support.
4. Setup and configure purchased applications. Write and maintain technical documentation (Run Books and Release Notes).
5. Install, configure, setup, support and administration for some of the following products (but not limited to): PeopleSoft Financials, eFreedom, WebLogic, Boomi, SSH and FTP implementations, and monitoring Infra. Provide support for application tuning and application production support
6. Comply and maintain application security practices across computing platforms. Comply and maintain DR and BCP documentation as necessary.
At least four (4) years' experience in software lifecycle development.
At least four (4) years in installations, maintenance and administration of PeopleSoft Financials.
Examples: PeopleSoft Financials, Weblogic Server, BizTalk/Boomi, Apache HTTP Server
Must have working knowledge of the LINUX (RHEL) & Windows operating system.
Experience in SQL and vendor extensions of SQL (PL/SQL, TSQL, etc)
Solid knowledge of security practices and protocols is necessary.
Solid understanding of key application security concepts, including authentication, access control and group access. ITIL V3 Intermediary Certification
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Familiar with mortgage business processes a plus.
Some experience in the following languages: .NET, Powershell, C#, Java, Ruby, JSON.