- Design and coordinate the development of Android Mobile Apps
- Leading the development strategy and teams, delivering the highest quality code and solutions for customers.
- Manage the software development of Android application that includes requirement capture, design, development, testing, review, and documentation
- Drive the team to achieve projects
- Plan, coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion
- Collaborate with other team members in the scrum team
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Supports the definition of the Change Management Plan to support the Company's Agile Digital Transformation and coordinates Scrum Team operating in Agile methodologies with both internal and external resources
- Coordinates the resources within defect management processes, to guarantee quality and the respect of agreed deadlines
- Collaborates with Test Management and Release Management functions for the definition of Test and Release Plans.
- Minimum of 4 years of mobile software development, and 5+ years other software development
- 2+ years of Mobile Middleware
- Experiences in project management
- Relevant experience in complex projects within Digital area, with a focus on execution
- Relevant experience in App development and deployment process - understands the app release dev-qa-staging-UAT-launch process
- Technical background in Mobile App architecture and design, ideally with an experience in overall solution architecture.
- Leading app development technologies and frameworks: Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Networking, Unit Testing, Accessibility, Localization, Build Process, MVC and/or MVVM design patterns, UI components, Solid OOPs Design Principles
- Able to facilitate communication among different stakeholders from different areas and to understand complex issues within Business and IT.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills: able to coordinate large teams both internal and external and with different competences
- Able to facilitate workshops, demos and meetings to meet Agile goals
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive and Results-driven
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, collaborative, flexible, creative, stress resilient.