I have been instructed to source a Senior Business Analyst to join the finance function of a globally leading Asset Manager based in the City of London. This is an excellent opportunity that provides a clear path for career progression, interaction with senior stakeholders and the opportunity to manage a junior analyst.
- Lead end to end financial planning and budgeting
- Coordinate the business plan to ensure financial impacts and integration are captured, analysed and reported
- Monthly expense reporting and analysis
- Liaise with business function, FP&A team and planning team.
- Co-ordinate and consolidate expense reporting for various business functions
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Investment Management industry experience is preferable but not essential.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience (essential)
- Experience of working with senior management / business partnering (essential)
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
If the role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org - 0203 861 9282