Interested to join an international, growing and ambitious team?
Join this international organisation as a Senior Analyst and contribute and help delivering the P&C strategy by making sure that key UW assumptions are sound, transparent and align with our UW philosophy, standards and risk appetite. The Senior Analyst secures coordination, alignment and optimisation of underwriting processes and all related reports (e.g. class reviews, board reporting, UW framework, Compliance). Additionally the role drives the transition to complete, transparent and automated UW and Control MI within the SBU and improves data and data insight on a daily base.
Areas of responsibility:
- Support the head of UM in overseeing, coordinating and aligning the Underwriting Management discipline within P&C.
- Business analysis & reporting
- Strategy and Business Plan
- Class Performance Reviews
- Board reporting
- UW Framework
- Forecasting process and expense management
- Risk, Compliance, Audit
- Reinsurance and Exposure management
Knowledge and experience for the ideal candidate
- Academic level, master level preferred
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS offices tools (word/excel/PowerPoint)
- Strong cross cultural awareness
- Fluent in English (& Dutch)