- Maintain a calendar of product initiatives and required assumption approvals
- Schedule review meetings with presenters and key reviewers, defining required materials to be presented, establishing deadlines and responsible parties for completion
- Collect and document approvals and comments from multiple actuaries
- Provide recommendation for approval to Financial Management senior leaders
- Maintain Product Governance Sharepoint as the centralized documentation for product profitability, governance standards, and new business assumptions
- Host the Life Product Governance monthly meeting which facilitates cross-functional communication, including all Life Solutions actuarial teams
- Communicate with product teams and others on issues and corporate standards
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) or responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
Senior Actuary - New Business Risk and Profitability Oversight
|Job Title:||Senior Actuary - New Business Risk and Profitability Oversight|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Wilson|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Risk Actuary | Qualified Actuary 2+ years PQE
West Midlands, England
Risk Modelling Actuary - FTSE Insurer
Salary: £60000 - £72000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Senior Methodology & Assumptions Actuary
Salary: £65000 - £90000 per annum
Actuary - Senior Manager - IFRS/SII Reporting - Edinburgh
Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum