Senior Actuarial Consultant | Big 4 Consultancy
A leading Actuarial Consultancy is currently seeking to recruit a driven and passionate Part Qualified / Qualified Actuary to join its dynamic organisation during an exciting period of growth. Due to the increasing demands of being involved on some very high profile and exciting actuarial projects with some of the UK's most prolific clients, this Consultancy are seeking to broaden its resource capabilities by recruiting a value adding actuary for business support purposes.
As a Part Qualified / Qualified Actuary, joining this Consultancy will allow you to work on a variety of very broad and stimulating projects across a portfolio of high-calibre clients throughout the UK. There will be an element of travel involved in this position however you will be based predominantly at a base of your choice in either London, Manchester, Bristol or Edinburgh focusing on key clients in a specific region.
- Exposure to a range of projects which include M&A buy side/sell side transactions, Equity Release, Scenario Testing, Capital Reviews, Solvency II Modelling amongst others.
- You will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently driving projects to completion making sure that the work delivered is industry leading.
- You will work with the project heads to lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, keeping a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Working closely with colleagues, you will create a positive learning culture and coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- You'll contribute to the development of business capabilities in technical areas and engage with clients regarding the application of these methodologies to their businesses.
Joining this Consultancy will allow you to provide advisory services to some of the UK's leading actuarial figures. You will utilise and build upon your excellent communication skills and thus you will have the opportunity to grow your career network and reputation at one of the most well respected, global businesses.
Please follow the direct instructions to apply for this position.
Senior Manager - Life Actuarial Consultant
- Paris, Île-de-France
- €66000 - €105000 per annum + Bonus + Participation très élevé
- 27 days ago
Mon client - un cabinet de conseil très connu globalement est à la recherche pour un Manager avec des expériences déjà en conseil pour un poste de Senior Manager en Actuariat Vie. La mission: - Vous serez Manager d'une équipe de 20+ consultants - Business développement pour travailler a... Read More
Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst | Global Insurer | London
- London, England
- 15 days ago
Please find below the details of a global leader in insurance who are seeking to recruit a Senior Actuarial Analyst to their fast-growing Pricing team. The role will assist the Pricing Actuary with a range of responsibilities which include developing and pricing new/existing products an... Read More
- London, England
- £120000 - £180000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- 7 days ago
We have been exclusively mandated to recruit an Actuarial Director for a leading provider of life, pensions and investment products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in the role of Actuarial Director. The position reports directly into the board and will take r... Read More
- Up to £1000 per day
- 10 days ago
Oliver James Associates is recruiting on behalf of a major reinsurance business for an Actuarial SME. Applicants must have the following to be eligible: - FIA status (or equivalent) - Practical IFRS 17 experience. - Strong background in financial reporting - Demonstratable experience le... Read More