Senior Actuarial Consultant - Big 4 Consultancy
A leading Actuarial Consultancy is currently seeking to recruit a driven and passionate Part Qualified / Qualified Actuary to join its dynamic organisation during an exciting period of growth. Due to the increasing demands of being involved on some very high profile and exciting actuarial projects with some of the UK's most prolific clients, this Consultancy are seeking to broaden its resource capabilities by recruiting a value adding actuary for business support purposes.
As a Part Qualified / Qualified Actuary, joining this Consultancy will allow you to work on a variety of very broad and stimulating projects across a portfolio of high-calibre clients throughout the UK. There will be an element of travel involved in this position however you will be based predominantly at a base of your choice in either London, Manchester, Bristol or Edinburgh focusing on key clients in a specific region.
- Exposure to a range of projects which include M&A buy side/sell side transactions, Equity Release, Scenario Testing, Capital Reviews, Solvency II Modelling amongst others.
- You will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently driving projects to completion making sure that the work delivered is industry leading.
- You will work with the project heads to lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, keeping a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Working closely with colleagues, you will create a positive learning culture and coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- You'll contribute to the development of business capabilities in technical areas and engage with clients regarding the application of these methodologies to their businesses.
Joining this Consultancy will allow you to provide advisory services to some of the UK's leading actuarial figures. You will utilise and build upon your excellent communication skills and thus you will have the opportunity to grow your career network and reputation at one of the most well respected, global businesses.
Please follow the direct instructions to apply for this position.
Life Insurance - Big 4 Consultancy
- City of London, London
- 18 days ago
The Big 4 Consultancies are hiring across a range of levels and locations. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply. If you are an actuary, be that a student or qualified, who desires more variety, responsibility and corporate exposure please get in touch. Projects include capit... Read More
Pensions Actuarial Consultant
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- £40000 - £47500 per annum
- 13 days ago
Pensions Consultant - Edinburgh - Corporate Consulting - up to £47,500 + Package I'm seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Actuarial Consultant for a leading advisory firm. Your work will be mostly working with the firms Corporate clients but will also have some Trustee based assignments ... Read More
Actuarial Consultant & Manager
- City of London, London
- wider package + bonus
- 19 days ago
In a newly created role, you will deliver a wide variety of consulting advice on corporate and Trustee pension issues. Project work will include de-risking projects e.g. buy-outs and buy-ins, liability management exercises, mergers and acquisitions, scheme design and benefit change, the... Read More
Associate Actuarial Consultant
- Bristol, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits + study support + bonus
- 19 days ago
Due to a phase of growth in the Bristol office, the Retirement team is looking for a part-qualified Actuarial Associate with at least 2 years' experience. This business provides a unique opportunity for part qualified students to rotate across teams including retirement and investment, ... Read More