Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing
New opportunity for a P&C Actuary with 4+ years experience in personal lines pricing to join a billion-dollar organization offering significant career development. Experience with products in MA or NC preferred, but not required.
This opportunity offers 401K with company match, pension plan, actuarial student program support, relocation program, annual bonuses, medical, dental & vision as well as programs supporting professional development in other areas, casual dress code and more.
This Senior Actuarial Analyst will be primarily responsible for supporting the development of new auto products in MA and NC. This involves learning current new product setup for other states and identifying specific needs for MA and NC Auto, proposing the new rates and factors for these states, and working with our product, finance, information technology, and state filings teams on the roll-out of the new product.
- Four actuarial exams and a desire to continue in the actuarial profession. Actively pursuing attainment of Associate membership into the Casualty Actuarial Society" preferred.
- A minimum of 4-5 years actuarial experience with personal lines at a property/casualty insurance company.
- Prior experience developing rate indications, producing rate proposals, producing new products for states, and measuring impacts of proposed rate changes.
- Prior experience interfacing with the product department for purpose of coordinating work.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel features.
- Prior experience or ability to learn RADAR, SAS and SQL.
- Basic predictive analytics/modeling skills and/or ability to enhance skill sets.
- Data research, acquisition and validation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required, including ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technicians.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
Pricing Actuarial Analyst
- London, England
- 25 days ago
We are recruiting for a London based pricing actuarial analyst, ideal for a junior candidate with two years or more experience, who is ready to move into their second role to further develop. The role is responsible for supporting the development of pricing models across many products w... Read More
Actuarial Analyst - Reinsurance Pricing
- New York, USA
- 18 days ago
We are keen to speak with associate level (or almost associate) actuaries with reinsurance or commercial lines pricing experience in the New York area with regards to two exclusive hires. There is an ability to join one of two different offices, so is NYC is not of interest please do su... Read More
Actuarial Analyst - PL Pricing (GLM)
- Los Angeles, California
- 12 days ago
Opportunity to join one of the top performing offices of a major international consultancy organization. Seeking to add a very commercial and business focused actuary to work and lead new project initiatives. They are a rapidly growing group with a very generous bonus structure that rew... Read More
- Bristol, England
- £38000 - £45000 per annum
- 26 days ago
Actuarial Analyst | Bristol | Consultancy A leading international Consultancy is looking for a talented Part Qualified Actuary to join its Pension team in Bristol as an Actuarial Analyst. In this broad support role you will be a key resource for the consultants on a diverse range of pro... Read More