My client is active in business finance, asset leasing, accounts receivable financing, stock financing and credit management in 5 European countries (UK, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands) and has the ambition to further expand its position abroad. Furthermore, the organisation is located in Utrecht. The Finance function is a centralised function within this company. The Accounting, Treasury & Tax team is an English speaking team of approximately 14 colleagues with a wide variety when it comes to their background. Some of the keywords that apply to the team are teamwork, challenge, self-development, and self-direction.
For the Accounting, Treasury & Tax team we are looking for multiple new colleagues with varying levels of experience (Jr. and Sr.). Most importantly candidates need to have an open mindset towards people, processes and development. Expertise
- Knowledge of business administration at vocational level (at least HBO or an international equivalent).
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting (including accounting systems).
- Knowledge of tax regimes in either NL, UK, DE, FR or (preferably) a combination of these.
- Personal skills to steer on timely and accurate delivery of information by internal and external parties.
- Personal skills to build and maintain mutual beneficial relationships
- Ability to identify and communicate the important recorded events that have a significant effect on the P&L - without getting lost in details.