Senior Accountant - Fortune 500 Employer
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance businesses. With operations in 54 countries, this business provides excess and surplus lines, admitted lines and speciality personal lines, reinsurance and P&C insurance to a diverse group of clients.
This role sits within one of the group's subsidiaries and will work directly with the Financial Controller. The purpose of this role will be to oversee the reinsurance accounting process.
Specific duties/responsibilities are detailed in the individual's performance plan, based on the following key performance goals:
- Support the annual operating plan and budgeting process.
- Revenue billing, expense management and general ledger reconciliations.
- Treaty reinsurance contracts processing.
- Processing Facultative Certifications.
- Posting ceded premiums and ceded reserves/claims.
- Cash payment and collections processing.
- Calculating & processing reinsurance premiums and claims recoveries.
- Preparation of the quarterly reinsurance reporting packs.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certificate highly desirably
- 2-6 years of experience working within the Financial Services or working within a CPA Accounting Firm.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to work for a globally recognised Fortune 500 Company. We are looking for true potential that can grow and who want to progress in Managerial position within the next 1-3 years.
If you posses the right skills and experience and want to progress please apply now or send your details directly to email@example.com
Senior Tax Accountant
- New York, USA
- 5 days ago
This leading Insurance company is looking to recruit within their Corporate Tax team. This is a permanent Tax position and will be best suited to a candidate with Insurance tax experience or exposure to Insurance clients working within a top consultancy business like the Big 4. Key Resp... Read More
Senior Financial Accountant
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 21 days ago
Senior Financial accountant The Company The role lends itself to a global financial services organisation operating in the private equity, hybrid funds, hedge & mutual funds and real estate sphere. The company provides a full range of products from regulatory solutions to middle office ... Read More
Senior Insurance dac Accountant
- Dublin North, Dublin
- 26 days ago
Responsible for supporting the Syndicate/EIC Controller in maintaining/preparing accurate syndicate/BIDAC branch accounting ledgers and providing analysis and management information to various stakeholders. Preparation of monthly/quarterly financials for six syndicates and four BIDAC br... Read More
Syndicate Accountant - Insurance
- City of London, London, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
- 6 days ago
A Market leading Lloyd's Syndicate is looking for a Syndicate Accountant to join its high performance finance team. You will be responsible for the accurate preparation and submissions of statutory returns for Lloyd's. Key responsibilities include: Production and submission of Lloyd's r... Read More