Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance businesses. With operations in 54 countries, this business provides excess and surplus lines, admitted lines and speciality personal lines, reinsurance and P&C insurance to a diverse group of clients.
This role sits within one of the group's subsidiaries and will work directly with the Financial Controller. The purpose of this role will be to oversee the reinsurance accounting process.
Specific duties/responsibilities are detailed in the individual's performance plan, based on the following key performance goals:
- Support the annual operating plan and budgeting process.
- Revenue billing, expense management and general ledger reconciliations.
- Treaty reinsurance contracts processing.
- Processing Facultative Certifications.
- Posting ceded premiums and ceded reserves/claims.
- Cash payment and collections processing.
- Calculating & processing reinsurance premiums and claims recoveries.
- Preparation of the quarterly reinsurance reporting packs.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certificate highly desirably
- 2-6 years of experience working within the Financial Services or working within a CPA Accounting Firm.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to work for a globally recognised Fortune 500 Company. We are looking for true potential that can grow and who want to progress in Managerial position within the next 1-3 years.
If you posses the right skills and experience and want to progress please apply now or send your details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org