Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading Bank in Zurich on their search for a Senior Accountant.
The ideal candidate will highly motivated and looking to work in a dynamic international environment specializing in IFRS and Swiss GAAP finance.
This role is offering a fantastic package and career progression.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for Daily, Monthly, and Quarterly Closing
- Preparation of reports under Swiss GAAP and IFRS regulations
- Experience using various accountancy IT systems
- General accounting tasks
- Fluent in both German & English
- Masters / Bachelors Degree in finance, economics, or a mathematical subject
- Previous experience working in banking / Big 4 Audit
- Expert IFRS and Swiss GAAP knowledge
For further details, contact Gareth Davies (Gareth.Davies@ojassociates.ch) with a copy of your CV or apply for the role.
Oliver James Associates specialize in finance recruitment globally. Contact Gareth Davies (Gareth.Davies@ojassociates.ch) for a discussion about your next career move.
Actuaire consultant senior
- Paris, Île-de-France
- €50000 - €75000 per annum
- 21 days ago
Consultant Actuariat Assurance Vie Nos équipes Actuariat sont spécialisées dans la gestion et la modélisation des risques techniques et financiers, dans les secteurs de l'assurance. Vos missions IFRS17 : Etude d'impact sur les méthodes actuarielles et les modèles, implémentation Solvabi... Read More
Lead Catastrophe Modeller - London Market Reinsurance Broker
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £100000 per annum + benefits
- 4 days ago
I am currently working with a rapidly-growing London Market Reinsurance Broker, who are on the lookout for an experienced Catastrophe Modeller to join their Analytics team. I am currently working with a rapidly-growing London Market Reinsurance Broker, who are on the lookout for an expe... Read More