A leading insurance provider currently has an immediate position open for a Senior Accountant to join their corporate accounting team. The Senior Accountant will support the Finance team based out their Mount Laurel, NJ location. The accountant will report directly to the Manager of Financial Accounting and Reporting and will be responsible for several accounting and financial anlysis duties as listed below.
* Application of GAAP and insurance accounting principles.
* Prepare, interpret, analyze and develop financial analytics for month‐end, quarterly and year‐end financial closings and deliverables.
* Participate in the annual budget process.
* Assist with trend and forecast modelling.
* Identify process improvement opportunities to automate and streamline workflow and strengthen controls to ensure accuracy of data.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
* Minimum of 5 years of accounting or financial analysis experience
* Must have a minimum of one to two years Insurance accounting experience
* Excellent analytical skills and a thorough understanding of GAAP principles
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant role accounting position and have the required experience, please apply immediately, as there are interview opportunities available immediately.
- London, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- 2 days ago
A leading insurance organisation are looking to hire a Payroll Accountant into their Accountancy team. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for all aspects of the payroll, including signing off the payroll at the end of the month, handling queries, updating employee f... Read More
- London, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- 4 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Treasury Accountant to join a leading Insurance organisation. The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for: Day to day cash management Managing the payment process across Europe Managing intercompany funding processes Assist in managing of bank relationshi... Read More
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- 17 days ago
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include: Ensure accurate recording of premium data by analyzing and verifying agreement in treaty/policy participation and premium amounts between company and client. Ensure accurate recording of loss and loss reserve data by iden... Read More
- Surrey, England
- £250 - £350 per annum
- 24 days ago
I am currently working with a leading Insurance Broker to source for an Accountant, based in Surrey. This role is focused on providing support to the Central Accounting Manager in delivering effective financial reporting and control. Role requirements; Responsible for timely completion ... Read More