A leading insurance provider currently has an immediate position open for a Senior Accountant to join their corporate accounting team. The Senior Accountant will support the Finance team based out their Mount Laurel, NJ location. The accountant will report directly to the Manager of Financial Accounting and Reporting and will be responsible for several accounting and financial anlysis duties as listed below.
* Application of GAAP and insurance accounting principles.
* Prepare, interpret, analyze and develop financial analytics for month‐end, quarterly and year‐end financial closings and deliverables.
* Participate in the annual budget process.
* Assist with trend and forecast modelling.
* Identify process improvement opportunities to automate and streamline workflow and strengthen controls to ensure accuracy of data.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
* Minimum of 5 years of accounting or financial analysis experience
* Must have a minimum of one to two years Insurance accounting experience
* Excellent analytical skills and a thorough understanding of GAAP principles
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant role accounting position and have the required experience, please apply immediately, as there are interview opportunities available immediately.