I am currently recruiting for a North West based Financial Services business that require an Security Risk Manager to join their team on an interim basis. This is a 6 month contract with a view to extendand a competitive day rate on offer.
This is a role that sits within the Risk function to implement, maintain and monitor security and business continuity standards within the business.
You will need to have extensive experience with information security standards and it is also essential that you have good experience of Business Continuity and implementing ISO 23001 standards in a regulated business.
- Financial services experience is essential
- Experience working with IT Security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and NIST
- Experience working with COBIT and ITIL
- Experience of 2LOD Reporting of Information Risk across CISGIL
- Working experience with Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery within a financial services business
- Preferable qualifications: CISSP, CISA, CBCI, MBCI
You will also be experienced in key stakeholder management as the role involves a lot of liaising with senior management.
If this is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 861 9258 for immediate consideration.