Security Architect - Leeds - £80'000
I have an opportunity for an ambitious Security Architect to join a well-known business reporting to the CISO to help define and grow a Security Architecture function. As a Security Architect you will be comfortable in defining and establishing frameworks & best practice for the group.
This is a key role for the business as they look to build out a proper Security Architecture with oversight on a fast-moving tech team. You will have extensive experience as a Security Architect in a large and complex business.
Responsibilities for Security Architect:
- Be able to design and implement security into the organisation
- Work with relevant teams and instil best practice through secure design
- Use your technical knowledge to help mitigate risks across the business
- Work with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure security architecture is managed effectively
- Monitor the growing threats both internally & externally and help improve the overall business resilience
Skills for Security Architect:
- Strong experience in working as part of an enterprise security architecture function
- Understanding or development of architecture governance frameworks
- Experience working to develop and maintain ISO 27001, NIST standards
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced business
- Able to work between technical and non-technical teams
- CRISC, CISM or CISSP certification
As the Security Architect, you will be an expert when it comes to understanding and improving processes in Cyber and Information Security design as well as implementing standards across the relevant teams. In previous roles, you will have taken a proactive approach with the business in a Security Architecture experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach Security and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org