Security Architect | Leeds | Financial Services | £80,000
My financial services client in the West Yorkshire area are looking for a business facing Security Architect to join their rapidly expanding function, reporting directly into the Head of Information Security, to adopt cutting edge architectural approaches and reviews architectural designs.
The business has recently received new investment to help propel it forward to it's next stage and this role will be integral to ensuring the risks of the business are managed effectively moving forward and will be a key part of the security function
- Cloud implementation experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience advising on the SDLC
- Experience advising on security risks and controls
- Extensive experience of security standards ISO27001, PCI-DSS & IT frameworks such as TOGAF or ITIL
- Cryptography experience desirable but not essential
If this is of interest please can you send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.