My client are located in the Canton of Zurich.
I have partnered with them to recruit a Security Architect to not only further develop their Security Architecture landscape, but also drive forward various IT Security initiatives within the business through technical and strategic guidance.
The benefits of working within this business is due to the size of the organisation (Small - medium sized) you will get great visibility and influence to enact change within the role as Security Architect, as they have a very agile, start-up culture - If you are implementation minded, this role will be for you!
- Producing Security Design for various projects, including Identity & Access Management, Security monitoring capabilities, Technical infrastructure etc
- Working with the Project management office to ensure security design and monitoring of their project pipeline
- Organise and manage penetration tests performed both internally and externally and then ensure the outcomes are are acted on within the business
- Perform a hands-on Security configuration review for applications or project-oriented part of the infrastructure.
- Perform a review of IT General Controls executed by other parts of IT, or perform the execution of the IT Control in areas such as BCM, Change management or Re-Certification of access rights
- Conducting risk assessments to identity potential risks to the organisation
Should you be ready for this challenge and you are interested to find out more, please apply within or email your CV to Rhys.Coogan@ojassociates.com for a confidential conversation.
Sales Leader, Cyber Security
- 1 day ago
This leading, global cyber-security technology business is expanding rapidly and looking for passionate and talented individuals to join their Sales team. You will enjoy a dynamic and friendly working environment with a competitive base salary and excellent OTE. This role will cover the... Read More
Cyber Security Manager, Consulting
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonuses, benefits,
- 13 days ago
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global consulting client to assist in the hiring of a Cyber Security Manager to be based in Manchester. The role can pay in the range of c£50-65,000, which includes a flexible cash choices allowance plus strong extras. Oliver James Associate... Read More
Cyber Security Analyst
- 22 days ago
Our client is a leading, global Cyber Security specialist business. This is a superb opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and progress your career with a global leader in the exciting and fast paced world of Cyber Security. Your role will be a blend of technical and client f... Read More
Application Security Specialist
- London, England
- 28 days ago
APPLICATION SECURITY SPECIALIST/PENETRATION TESTER London £60-75K dependant on experience APPLICATION SECURITY SPECIALIST/PENETRATION TESTER London £60-75K dependant on experience Oliver James Associates have partnered with a growing consumer finance business based in central London. My... Read More