I'm urgently looking for a security architect preferably with experience working for an insurance company for an immediate start contract in Horsham.
- Advise and enable technical teams to make security decisions and provide advice and guidance, ensuring the effective use of common tools and patterns
- Responsibility to deliver secure systems and implement proportionate controls to enable business outcomes.
- Align services and designs to relevant standards, frameworks and security methods and with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats with the IS Infrastructure Change Programme and within the Security function.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and Cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Use current methods to test that built solutions are secure.
- Educate other members of the delivery team as necessary to deliver the required business outcomes.