SAP BPC Senior Implementation Lead (Consolidation focus)
- Manage multiple concurrent complexes, global, multi-phased implementations following BPC implementation methodology across Asia
- Quickly and effectively gather the business/regulatory requirements to design and configure BPC solution
- Manage stakeholders' expectations, drive deliverables, and exercise scope control to ensure project completes on schedule - including multiple time zones;
- Creatively design solutions for complex requirements, develop and maintain strong functional and technical product knowledge;
- Effectively communicate and work with C-Level stakeholders across the region, internal and external project teams;
- Effectively communicate complex ideas and persuade project sponsors to adopt the recommended solution;
- Provide consultative expertise to the business, including guiding them through key decisions and tradeoffs to maintain project scope and timeline
- Provide updates on project statuses and escalate issues while maintaining control of the project.
- 15+ years of successful experience with SAP project
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP Program/Project Management experience.
- Minimum 3 end-2-end successful SAP finance solutions implementations
- Ability to clearly demonstrate the advantages of a proposed approach or solution
- Ability to motivate and manage the project teams as well as plan, execute and monitor delivery for self and others.
- Must be able to generate and communicate clear business reasons for implementing technical solutions.
- Must have a pragmatic approach and can put an integrated SAP solution and the various components into a business content
- Solid and detailed understanding of SAP functionality, technology and integrations