Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading Lloyds Managing Agency in their search for a Risk Officer that will report directly into the Chief Actuary. This role will see you take a key leadership role in the enterprise risk function for the managing agency and its syndicates.
- You will be managing the day to day operations of the risk management function
- Assist within stress and scenario analysis and reporting
- Producing annual ORSA reports
- Report on a quarterly basis to the audit and risk committee
- Assist in model validation
- Strong quantitative skills such as model validation
- Lloyds experience
- Experience creating ORSA reports
- Ideally an actuarial background although will consider candidates without
- Solid ERM experience
This role is offering a fantastic package and career progression. For further details, get in touch with Luke Almond or send across your CV to be considered.