Market leading insurer currently seek to hire a Risk Analyst, to perform a newly created role, within a dynamic and successful team.
Market leading insurer currently seek to hire an ambitious Risk Analyst, to perform a newly created role, within a dynamic and successful team. The post holder will assist in the identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of key risks across the business.
The remit of the role will include assisting in and executing the following:
- The guardianship of the Risk Register, the Control Identification Schedules, and all other documentation relating to the Risk Management framework.
- Documenting and maintenance of risk appetites, tolerances and acknowledgements, the associated statements of appetites, their measures and key indicators.
- The ongoing process of risk assessments.
- To monitor and record changes in the risk profile of the business depending on the effectiveness of the controls. To alert management and/or appropriate governance forum in accordance with agreed processes.
- The recording, monitoring and investigation of risk events / incidents.
- To be an active user of the risk management software system and ensure that it is always up to date as the "system of record" for the risk management process.
- The design of and/or to run reports in accordance with business needs from the system.
- To keep up to date with Risk Management theory and make recommendations for practical application in the business as relevant.
- Assist with any training exercises carried out by the Risk Management team.
The ideal candidate will be a naturally inquisitive, numerate and analytical graduate, with an attention to detail. Previous risk management experience gained within the general insurance sector is desired, along with any progress towards CII or IRM certification. Those who have completed an internship with a focus on risk management, or including a rotation, will be considered.
Please apply with your CV.