I am currently working with a leading Financial Services company, based in Gloucestershire who are looking to hire a Risk Analyst. This role will be working closely with the Risk Management team as well as the Head of Risk and Compliance.
- Develop, maintain and implement an effective risk management framework across the Group in line with regulatory requirements.
- Collate risk related management information for submission to the Board, Board Risk Committee, Executive Board and various Executive Committees.
- Support each division of the business with developments to risk registers, providing second line oversight of divisional risk schedules.
- Challenge the management team on the effectiveness of the risk management framework across the business.
- Build and develop relationships with key divisions, which contribute to the development of proposition and governance of it, within the Group to help foster a positive risk culture.
- Support the production of ICAAPs and Capital Adequacy Assessments.
- Broad understanding of the entire Financial Services Industry (Investment/Wealth Management is advantageous).
- Experience of risk management either in the first or second line as well as experienced of dealing with challenging situations, particularly in the context of managing risks is essential.
- Ability to analyse MI from across the business, identifying trends and key results to investigate further and provide commentary on.
- Strong interpersonal skills, in particular communication skills to allow effective facilitation of risk workshops with senior stakeholders, and influencing/negotiating skills in order to work with senior managers.
- Exposure of dealing with Global Risk Teams as there will be a requirement to interact with risk departments across their subsidiary companies.
- Please note - There is a preference for Enterprise Risk Management qualifications (working towards) or other similar professional qualifications.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.