Our Client is one the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty re-insurers.
Due to a period of accelerated growth and increase share of the local market, the finance team are looking for high potential individuals to join our dynamic and fast paced team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly reconciliation and preparation of reporting packs for the region
- Quarterly and ad hoc analysis
- Quarterly reporting for reinsurance recoveries
- Monthly and quarterly reconciliations
- Post journal entries into the general ledger
- Preparation of investment account reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory statements and filings
- Minimum bachelor's in business administration or similar (Accounting & Finance)
- Finance background with experience in Insurance is desirable
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams, and strong people skills