Reinsurance - Pricing Actuary (Life)
This is an exclusive assignment for a new role that sits with a talented team of Actuaries, offering sophisticated solutions in the Reinsurance market.
This will suit someone who has existing Life Reinsurance Pricing experience OR someone with strong Traditional Life Pricing/Product Development experience with a direct insurer. Someone who can start the role quickly if successful.
- Perform profitability analysis of Pricing Models
- Assumption Setting for Pricing
- Modeling the Pricing solutions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field (Master's degree is preferred)
- ASA or FSA designations preferred (but solid stretch of hands-on Individual Life Reinsurance Pricing experience is being considered)
- Minimum 5 years actuarial experience within Life Reinsurance / Life Insurance
- Pricing or Product Development expertise - US Individual Life (Whole, UL, IUL, VUL, Traditional, COLI)