The Business Analyst will function in a formal analyst role to gather and document business, functional and technical requirements; prepare specifications for the new applications or existing applications, document centric workflows. As a member of the IT team, the Business Analyst will do heavy coordination between the business and other IT functions (developers, QA team) group.
Candidate Must Haves:
- Strong Knowledge of reinsurance;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- A very strong understanding of development activities, business analysis, and project SLDC.
Candidate Nice To Haves:
- Experience with document capture software (e.g. Kofax Total Agility f.k.a. Singularity)
- Knowledge of Open TWINS Software (Trace Isys Ltd. Product)
- Eliciting, prioritizing, analyzing, documenting, and validating detailed business requirements;
- Identifying gaps between system capabilities and business requirements
- Mapping capabilities to requirements to ensure that business needs are met
- Leading the translation of business/ user requirements into development activities, test conditions,
and expected results.
- Creating technical implementation roadmaps
- Ensuring compliance with standardized system development lifecycle
- Applying standard software development life cycle methodologies
- Structuring projects and releases