An international Insurance specialist, FTSE 100 business, based in Central London, are looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant Position Will Include:
- Accurate and timely production of all internal regulatory reports, some PRA/FCA reports, MFSD reports and assisting with some COREP reports.
- Production of accurate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual PRA reporting with adequate supporting evidence and documentation, within the specified time frame including adequate time for all necessary reviews including the Financial Controller and Senior Executives.
- Preparation of daily LCR and ILAAP reports, with analysis of significant movements and reconciliation of the ILAAP to Net assets.
- Weekly Monitoring of capital requirements.
- Preparation of ALMM reports.
- Development and maintenance of robust MI system for regulatory reporting including the update of static tables in regulatory reporting application.
- Monthly review of static data within the core banking application to ensure updates are applied and accuracy and completeness of data for regulatory reporting.
- Systems and procedure documentation.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided.
- Reporting on developments in the regulatory environment and impact assessment business activities.
- UAT testing specially around new products/returns on regulatory reporting and core banking systems.
The successful individual will;
- Be either a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have experience within a regulatory reporting role
- Prior experience of using an ERP system
- Insurance sector experience essential