Regulatory Reporting Accountant
An international Insurance specialist, FTSE 100 business, based in Central London, are looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant Position Will Include:
- Accurate and timely production of all internal regulatory reports, some PRA/FCA reports, MFSD reports and assisting with some COREP reports.
- Production of accurate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual PRA reporting with adequate supporting evidence and documentation, within the specified time frame including adequate time for all necessary reviews including the Financial Controller and Senior Executives.
- Preparation of daily LCR and ILAAP reports, with analysis of significant movements and reconciliation of the ILAAP to Net assets.
- Weekly Monitoring of capital requirements.
- Preparation of ALMM reports.
- Development and maintenance of robust MI system for regulatory reporting including the update of static tables in regulatory reporting application.
- Monthly review of static data within the core banking application to ensure updates are applied and accuracy and completeness of data for regulatory reporting.
- Systems and procedure documentation.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided.
- Reporting on developments in the regulatory environment and impact assessment business activities.
- UAT testing specially around new products/returns on regulatory reporting and core banking systems.
The successful individual will;
- Be either a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have experience within a regulatory reporting role
- Prior experience of using an ERP system
- Insurance sector experience essential
Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Insurance
- London, England
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- 6 days ago
My client are a leading global insurer with a presence across all key insurance markets and they're looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team based in the City. Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Insurance - Solvency II Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus ... Read More
Financial Reporting Assistant Manager
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus & benefits
- 11 days ago
My client, a US parented, leading Lloyd's player, is seeking a Financial Reporting Assistant Manager to join their high performing team in the City of London. Job Title: Financial Reporting Assistant Manager Salary: £60,000-£70,000 + bonus & benefits Location: City of London Industry: I... Read More
Financial Reporting Manager - 12 Month FTC
- Cheshire East, Cheshire
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
- 24 days ago
Title: Financial Accounting Manager Term: 12 Months (potential temp to perm available) Location: Cheshire Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 + Benefits (DOE) A highly reputable, international financial services client is seeking a technically strong Financial Accounting Manager for a 12-month c... Read More
- London, England
- £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- 6 days ago
My client are looking for an experienced Syndicate Accountant with a minimum of 4 years working within the Insurance market to join their team based in the City. Job Title: Syndicate Accountant Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits Location: London Industry: Insurance The Role: A... Read More