As a Regulatory Advisory Manager, VP - Investment Bank you will:
Provide high levels of regulatory compliance expertise into global Global Markets business initiatives such as Global Regulatory Changes (MIFiD 2, Basel 3, CRS, FRTB etc.) for instance challenge sessions, lessons learned etc;
Develop globally consistent approaches to major regulatory compliance risks as identified by the first and second lines across all Global Markets lines of business, for instance conflicts of interest, control of information;
Provide senior Regulatory Compliance advice and control into business led initiatives and be responsible for approving approaches to risks that are being implemented;
Design and implement policies and approaches on behalf of Global Banking and Markets that cover, as appropriate, all Global Banking and Markets business lines;
Represent Regulatory Compliance on senior business governance and project steering committees;
Build a network and relationships across all business lines to ensure the effective management of cross product requests and develop a team, including direct and indirect reports across the Global Markets major sites regionally;
Maintain a framework to ensure that the risks facing the business are measured and understood;
Escalate and where appropriate manage, regulatory issues identified within the Global Markets business lines;
Direct standardisation of Regulatory Compliance approach to business compliance risks, including development of policies;
Liaise with regulators, and work with heads of business and support areas, as well as other senior staff in regulatory Compliance as required on behalf of Global Markets Regulatory Compliance.
From you we will need:
- Bachelor or Master Degree from well-established University;
- Previous experience in Local Regulator will be an ASSET;
- Minimum 7 years experience working in Regulatory Affairs or/and Regulatory Compliance or/and Regulatory Management is REQUIRED;
- Genuine interest in Regulatory changes
- Overall understanding of Banking industry and Global Markets specifically is required;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with strong written and oral communication skills demonstrated by a history of writing reports and making oral presentations to senior staff.
If you feel that you fit all the requirements and interested in CONFIDENTIAL discussion, please APPLY now!