My client is seeking for an experienced Pricing Actuary to join their Regional Pricing Team. This role reports directly to the Regional Chief Actuary in Hong Kong.
- Developing suitable pricing basis to support new life & CI solutions for clients
- Custodian of pricing bases for Mortality & Morbidity, and ensure their relevance through regular market benchmarking and annual review.
- Lead and contribute to new product development initiatives
- Business Development on technical discussion with clients on new initiatives, with the goal to deliver appropriate solutions to meet with client's strategic growth aspirations.
- Bachelor degree or above in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or any other numerate degree;
- Fellowship with an internationally recognised actuarial body;
- Experience in actuarial pricing particularly for life & CI products;
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in both life insurance or reinsurance, preferably with Asia regional exposure;
- Good network of contacts in the region as well as strong market knowledge of Asia Pacific would be advantageous.