Our client is looking for a Senior Planning Manager to work as part of the Regional PMO team to manage the high-level and detailed programme planning, including providing advice and support to the LBUs. Effectively manage risks, issues and dependencies ensuring appropriate mitigation/resolution.
- Develop, review and manage RHO roadmaps, detailed project plans and milestones, in conjunction with workstream PMs, escalating risks where identified
- Monitors programme dependencies and critical path, escalating broken dependencies
- Track and report status of deliverables and milestones, ensuring completion
- Provide governance forums, review and track RAID log, and escalate as needed
- Define and communicate the planning standards and templates ensuring these are being followed across the programme
- Oversee the regional workstream PM's to ensure they are effectively tracking and managing their workstream plans; and provide coaching and support where needed.
- Build strong working relationships across the regional project and LBU's
- Highly experienced in project and critical path planning and management, particularly within a matrixed and complex project environment
- Significant experience managing risks, issues, dependencies and deliverables
- Strong communication skill across all levels of an organization i.e. working level to C-Suite executives
- Srong understanding of IFRS
- Experience in working with PM tools e.g. MSP, Clarity, Clarizen.
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
If you are ready for this exciting opportunity, please contact me on+852 2245 3330 or Karen.Lai@ojassociates.com for for further information.