Joining a dynamic Asia Financial Risk team, you will provide oversight in the management of market risk, liquidity risk, local solvency risk, asset-liability activities across all Asian BU's.
- Provide oversight in the management of market risk in particular non-fixed income risk, foreign exchange risk, hedging effectiveness, etc.
- Provide oversight in the management of liquidity risk including implementation of various liquidity risk policies in business units, discussion of liquidity risk staging and monitoring of liquidity risk metrics
- Work collaboratively with the Group Financial Risk Management to provide insight, challenge and oversight of risk-adjusted returns, recommendation to the Asia CRO, the Head of Group Financial Risk, business unit CROs and the Head of Asia Financial Risk on proposals going to the Asia ALCO and business unit ALCOs, and on new products that introduce market and / or liquidity risk
- Propose market risk limits, enhance the divisional risk appetite limits framework on market risk, liquidity risk and local solvency risk
- Provide effective support to hedging activities to mitigate risk, including Variable Annuity business in the division
- Coordinate effectively with internal stakeholders including business units, Asset Liability Management, Group Financial Risk Management, Actuarial, etc., ensure Asia and business units ALCOs are operating effectively.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in the financial services industry, with experience in asset liability management, investment or financial risk management in life insurance industry in the Asian market
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills, including ability to translate complex technical issues into fundamental concepts
- Effective influencing skills and strong relationship building skills
To find out more please send your updated CV in Word format to Jason.Strachan@ojassociates.com or contact me on +852 3018 4611 for a confidential discussion.