I am currently working with a leading Insurance Broker to source for an Accountant, based in Surrey. This role is focused on providing support to the Central Accounting Manager in delivering effective financial reporting and control.
- Responsible for timely completion of all monthly AP general ledger reconciliations, and others as required.
- Liaising with our offshore service centre and procurement team as required.
- Assist the SOX manager in the testing of key controls for the Operation Finance team.
- Preparing and uploading of regular journals.
- Providing cover for other parts of the team may include - Accruals, AR, Fixed Assets, Inter-company processes etc
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
- Part/Fully Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of working in a financial control environment
- Reconciliation experience
- Working knowledge of Peoplesoft and Cognos, preferable