I am currently working with a leading Insurance Broker to source for an Accountant, based in Surrey. This role is focused on providing support to the Central Accounting Manager in delivering effective financial reporting and control.
- Responsible for timely completion of all monthly AP general ledger reconciliations, and others as required.
- Liaising with our offshore service centre and procurement team as required.
- Assist the SOX manager in the testing of key controls for the Operation Finance team.
- Preparing and uploading of regular journals.
- Providing cover for other parts of the team may include - Accruals, AR, Fixed Assets, Inter-company processes etc
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
- Part/Fully Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of working in a financial control environment
- Reconciliation experience
- Working knowledge of Peoplesoft and Cognos, preferable
- London, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- 2 days ago
A leading insurance organisation are looking to hire a Payroll Accountant into their Accountancy team. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for all aspects of the payroll, including signing off the payroll at the end of the month, handling queries, updating employee f... Read More
- London, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- 4 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Treasury Accountant to join a leading Insurance organisation. The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for: Day to day cash management Managing the payment process across Europe Managing intercompany funding processes Assist in managing of bank relationshi... Read More
- Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- 12 days ago
A leading insurance provider currently has an immediate position open for a Senior Accountant to join their corporate accounting team. The Senior Accountant will support the Finance team based out their Mount Laurel, NJ location. The accountant will report directly to the Manager of Fin... Read More
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- 17 days ago
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include: Ensure accurate recording of premium data by analyzing and verifying agreement in treaty/policy participation and premium amounts between company and client. Ensure accurate recording of loss and loss reserve data by iden... Read More