Real Estate Accounting Analyst - Insurance Client
Oliver James Associates has partnered with a top tier insurance business to help build out their asset management division in an attempt to grow out their global footprint.
Due to year on year growth, they have now created an opening for a Real Estate Accounting Analyst to join their incredibly high performing team.
This role will support key stakeholders through tracking financial and non-financial performance, forecasting and budgeting, acquisitions and disposals, driving process improvement initiatives and ad hoc financial analysis.
This role is crucial in providing support to the senior management to effectively make commercial decisions.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:-
- Review asset performance.
- Drive budgeting and forecasting process.
- Maintain real estate accounting records.
- Draft management and board reports.
- Communicate financial performance to Management.
- Support Management through financial analysis.
- Prepare presentations that allow Senior Management to make better decisions.
- Generate insights and challenge business partner assumptions
- Drive existing process improvement initiatives across the finance function.
Desired experience and qualifications as follows:-
- A minimum of two or more years of experience in the Operations or Real Estate Performance team of a large financial services or property business
- Experience with Yardi or other real estate portfolio management/accounting software
- Insurance industry experience is highly favourable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to work in an agile and high performing team
VP/Director, Finance Business Partnering - Insurance Client
- Manhattan, New York
- 30 days ago
A fantastic position working for a large property and casualty insurance business in the heart of Manhattan. This position will be a key finance representative within the business unit and be a key partner to senior executives of the Actuarial and Underwriting function. Reporting to the... Read More
Treasury Manager - Insurance
- London, England
- 22 days ago
I am currently working with a Global Speciality Insurance business, based in Central London who are looking to source an Interim Treasury Manager role for an initial 6 month period. This role has the potential for an extension and could also offer a Permanent opportunity for the right c... Read More
Senior Accounting Manager - Contract
- New York, USA
- 8 days ago
I'm pleased to be parting with an insurance-based organization head quartered in New York City. Specializing within P&C, this is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable Senior Accountant with management experience to join a large and internationally recognized insurance company. Duties:... Read More
Senior Statutory Accountant - Insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia
- 30 days ago
Oliver James Associates have been engaged to recruit a Senior Statutory Accountant for a global property and casulty insurance business located in the heart of Atlanta. This high performing team of financial minds works collaboratively to provide a high level of financial support to the... Read More