Oliver James Associates has partnered with a top tier insurance business to help build out their asset management division in an attempt to grow out their global footprint.
Due to year on year growth, they have now created an opening for a Real Estate Accounting Analyst to join their incredibly high performing team.
This role will support key stakeholders through tracking financial and non-financial performance, forecasting and budgeting, acquisitions and disposals, driving process improvement initiatives and ad hoc financial analysis.
This role is crucial in providing support to the senior management to effectively make commercial decisions.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:-
- Review asset performance.
- Drive budgeting and forecasting process.
- Maintain real estate accounting records.
- Draft management and board reports.
- Communicate financial performance to Management.
- Support Management through financial analysis.
- Prepare presentations that allow Senior Management to make better decisions.
- Generate insights and challenge business partner assumptions
- Drive existing process improvement initiatives across the finance function.
Desired experience and qualifications as follows:-
- A minimum of two or more years of experience in the Operations or Real Estate Performance team of a large financial services or property business
- Experience with Yardi or other real estate portfolio management/accounting software
- Insurance industry experience is highly favourable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to work in an agile and high performing team