R&D Actuary - Leading International Insurer
Oliver James Associates as currently supporting an Internationally recognised Insurance organisation who are seeking to recruit an experience Actuary to lead their Research team whilst reporting directly to the Chief Actuary.
The Research team is part of the wider Finance team which covers Financial Reporting, Capital Management and Research. As a senior member of the Actuarial function, you will work closely with the leading figures from these respective teams and strategically advise the Chief Actuary on key business decisions.
- The specific projects that the role holder will work on will depend on priorities at the time, below are some examples to illustrate the nature of the role.
- Lead the production of experience analysis for mortality, morbidity and persistency, ensuring deadlines are met, proper quality assurance processes are followed and robust and scalable processes are developed for ongoing analysis.
- Produce papers, MI and reports for submission to Senior Actuaries, the Board and Steering Committees as necessary.
- Develop, review and update expenses, mortality, morbidity and persistency basis.
- Support Chief Actuary to carry out wider analysis and write year end assumption report.
- Carry out product development research to develop appropriate pricing basis for new products.
- Support business wide projects.
If you are a Commercialy driven, Qualified Actuary and are seeking to either progress into your first leadership role or are seeking to build upon your exisitng managerial experience, please apply to this position of interest.
Specialist insurer seeks part qualified pensions actuary
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits + study support
- 17 days ago
Part qualified pensions actuary - Specialist Insurer - 1.5 to 3 years' experience A highly exciting position has arisen with one of my clients in the City. I am working very closely with a specialist insurer which is seeking to appoint a part qualified pensions to its pricing team in Lo... Read More
Risk Modelling Actuary - FTSE Insurer
- London, England
- £60000 - £72000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 19 days ago
Oliver James Associates are supporting a leading FTSE Listed organisation in their strategic recruitment for a Risk Modelling Actuary. The Risk Modelling team are responsible for the annual calibration of market and operational risks, as well as the dependency structure between risks, w... Read More
Assistant Actuary - Solvency II Reporting - FTSE Insurer
- London, England
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- 10 days ago
A dynamic and high performing, leading UK Life Insurance organisation is currently seeking to add an Assistant Actuary to their growing financial reporting team. Following a recent and very exciting acquisition, this business is looking to recruit an ambitious and driven individual to d... Read More
Financial Reporting Actuary - Leading FTSE Listed Organisation
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- £60000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
- 17 days ago
Oliver James Associates are in the process of supporting a dynamic, global organisation with an exciting strategic vision who are seeking to recruit a Qualified Actuary who will sit within their Financial Reporting Team. The role holder will be expected to contribute to supporting the f... Read More