Top Tier Buy-side Quantitative position developing highly automated Quant trading strategies with the use of both statistical and quantitative techniques across a broad range of asset classes
- Help continuously develop and conceptualise Valuation strategies.
- Translate Algorithms into code.
- Work closely with front office Traders to develop and interpret models.
- Support the trading desk with a high level of investment analysis.
- Commodities and securities.
- PhD in Stats, Machine learning, computer science, mathematics or another related field
- Completed high level investment related research
- Quantitative experience within trading environment or complex data
- Statistical modelling skills
- Exposure to scripting (Python, Perl, C++/C)
- Prior Equities, Fixed income, commodities and or convertible arbitrage experience
- Portfolio construction exposure
- New York, USA
- 17 days ago
Top Tier Buy-side Quantitative position developing highly automated Quant trading strategies with the use of both statistical and quantitative techniques across a broad range of asset classes Role: Help continuously develop and conceptualise Valuation strategies. Translate Algorithms in... Read More
Quantitative Credit Risk
- Milano, Milano e provincia
- 15 days ago
You will be responsible for: Quantitative analysis using statistical techniques; Credit Risk Management based on quantitative aspects: development/internal validation of credit risk models; Database analysis (descriptive statistics - i.e. distribution analysis, mean, variance); Developm... Read More
Data Science | Machine Learning Expert
- City of London, London
- competitive salary
- 8 days ago
We are looking to hire a machine learning engineer/data science machine learning expert, with a PhD or Masters in a highly quantitative field and superior computer programming skills. This is an excellent opportunity to take your technical, mathematical expertise and apply it to a dynam... Read More
Manager Quant Team Group Provisioning
- Madrid, Spanje
- 24 days ago
Unit Description The unit Group Provisioning (GP) is a multidisciplinary unit with a range of responsibilities. They include the regular reporting of the Group's technical provisions under IFRS and Solvency II. They develop and maintain their own tools and models to support this process... Read More