We are looking for Quantitative Developers to join our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
We're looking to bring on a Quantitative Developer to work within a team providing support to the central Treasury Group of the large investment bank. We have a number of roles at different levels (AVP and VP) so please do apply and we can further discuss which would be more suited.
- Modelling and development support for the Treasury group
- Maintaining and designing the quantitative library, e.g. regression testing and continued integration
- Working on a stats modelling library
- Designing and implementing stats projection models
- Unifying the different quantitative libraries
Why you should apply:
- Working for a world-renowned Investment Bank
- Working with group Treasury gives you access to a very broad set of products and how Interest Rate changes will affect the market
- It's a large, high-profile project across the bank
- You'll be working closely with the Chief Risk Officer
- Cutting edge technology with copious of resources
- Having discussions with business leads and senior stakeholders, emulating a front office role
You should have:
- Strong academics (ideally a PhD or MSc) in a quantitative discipline
- Some industry experience in quantitative finance, or a PhD/MSc in stats/computer science etc.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Python and C++
- Working in the quantitative libraries
- Strong communication skills