My client is looking for a Quantitative Advisory Manager to join their rapidly expanding Market Risk team.
You will get the chance to work with their world leading banking clients and be tasked with solving high profile and complex data and analytics challenges. This, along with supporting new development, will put you at the forefront of the firm's growth. Our client takes a very serious approach to development meaning you will also have access to some of the best training throughout your career - both on the go as well as on tailored courses.
- Banking and analytics knowledge
- Ideally experience in FRTB
- Modelling background
- Strong experience in any of the following software developments: VBA/Java/C/C++/SQL/Matlab/.NET/Python/R/SAS
- Professional qualifications: CQF/CFA/FRM/PRM
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Client handling skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- People management and team collaboration skills
If interested, please apply here or alternatively contact Laura Sarsfield: 0203 861 9133 / Laura.Sarsfield@ojassociates.com