Qualified Pensions Actuary | FTSE 100 Insurer | London
A reputable FTSE100 insurance business is seeking to appoint a qualified pensions actuary from a consultancy background whose responsibilities will be wide ranging and include signing off the models used to manage longevity, reinsurance and collateral arrangements for the business as well as engaging in the day to day relationships with clients post sale and developing the more junior team members and their actuarial career development.
I am looking for:
- A qualified pensions actuary
- Proven and relevant experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Previous team/people management experience
- High attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of DB pension schemes
If you are interested in utilising your pension scheme knowledge in an insurance environment, then do get in touch as this is an excellent and unique opportunity to take a step up and join a leading provider.
Full specification is available upon request; do get in touch for further information. I am more than happy to give a full oversight of the wider actuarial market.
Manager | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Consultancy
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173