Working on a mix of both corporate and trustee clients you will take a managerial role and as such, play a pivotal part in the maintaining and further strategic development of the pensions consulting function.
Due to the expanse of the pensions division I am looking to get in touch with FIA qualified actuaries who are looking to excel their career through to senior management in a clear and structured path.
Job duties include:
- Developing and leading client relationships from the front,
- Providing professional consultative advice to both corporate and trustee pension schemes,
- The opportunity to work as Scheme Actuary for defined benefit (DB) schemes.
To be considered for the role you will need to:
- Be FIA qualified,
- Have outstanding communication skills,
- Have extensive experience in the consultation of UK pension schemes.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading consultancy. You will be able to work in either the Reading or Bristol office. If you would like any further information on this role or on the pensions actuarial market in it's entirety please get in touch with James via email; firstname.lastname@example.org