- Be a trusted and strategic partner to the organization as we adopt data & analytics as a key driver for our strategic commercial choices and challenges
* Develop management dashboards and improve current functional dashboards.
* Administer the current BI environment/platform and train users in using the dashboards.
* Design, develop and maintain periodic management reports.
* Track relevant organizational KPIs, draw valuable and actionable insights from them, and present your findings and recommendations to the leadership on a regular basis
* Work creatively to automate data processes and ad-hoc analyses and help business with self-service
Desired skills and experience
- A bachelor degree in IT or information science or related fields
* More than five years of experience in the business intelligence domain. Experience in the e-commerce industry will be considered a big plus
* Expertise and substantial experience in building enterprise dashboards, especially using Qlikview
* Expertise in administration of BI environments - server, networking, configurations etc. - working with IT & data warehousing teams
* Experience with relational databases, data modeling, SQL & Microsoft office tools
* Experience with Qliksense & nprinting would be considered a pre
* Results/solution oriented and being able to effectively communicate to a diverse audience - for requirements gathering as well as to share your findings
* Flexible and a team-player, with the ability to quickly adapt to the ever-evolving business needs
* Focused on, and caring for the success of the business teams that you serve