QA Engineer - Automation / Cloud Projects
A large Software house based in Central Manchester is looking for a QA Engineer with strong automation experience to join a new team working on cloud-based projects. The organisation is offering the QA Engineer £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience and level plus a large benefits package.
As the QA Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that the software being delivered is of high quality by promoting the use of continuous & automated testing. Ideally you will have experience working in an agile environment and happy to work either Kanban or Scrum depending which development team you are part of.
- Experience with Test Automation software (ideally jasmine / selenium )
- Experience creating automation within a continuous integration environment
- Experience working with cloud-based test labs
- Experience writing integration & unit tests
- Experience working in an Agile environment
On top of a salary of up to £50,000 you will also receive 26 days holiday, buy & sell holiday options, generous pension, private medical insurance and much more.
If you are interested in this position, please apply within.