- As part of an agile team, collaborate with Quality Engineers local and abroad in all quality related activities.
- Lead quality initiatives to enhance the test coverage, build and maintain test case suites as well as the automation code base
- Perform testing of sprint related work items, create test cases for appropriate test coverage, and discover and log application defects
- Develop expert level knowledge of the application and use this knowledge to uncover defects and drive up test coverage
- Build and maintain the test case library, author test cases for various types of testing that will cover mobile applications, web applications and REST API
- Formulate and execute test plans consisting of functional verification, system regression, integration, performance, reliability and security test suites
- Perform system level regression testing to ensure product readiness for release cycles
- Develop and maintain automation scenarios to support the testing strategy as well as CI/CD pipelines
- Lead organizational and refinement efforts of automation code and suites to better align with existing and upcoming product changes
- Lead special quality related initiatives to improve process, investigate and qualify testing tools, and enhance existing test automation frameworks as needed
- Build relationships with all stakeholders to elicit information that will enhance testing efforts
- At least 5 years of QA and Testing work experience with expertise and applied knowledge of Quality Assurance and Testing best practices
- Priority for understanding of functional practice, needs and workflow in the hospital, ambulatory and payer facilities/business.
- Expertise in reconciling testing requirements with business requirements
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, and other software development methodologies
- Expertise in Database concepts and testing using SQL
- Experience developing automation in at least one Object Oriented language
- Experience in enhancing test automation frameworks
- Performance & functional test automation experience
- Experience using test automation tools (JMeter, Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Protractor, similar open source tools.)
- Experience with web services REST/SOAP API test automation
- Experience with testing applications developed in AngularJS
- Experience in tools like TFS, Jenkins, Sonarqube.
- Concise and effective written and verbal skills to communicate with other professionals, including Business Analysts, Developers, and other project stakeholders.
- A positive and flexible individual with a successful history of working in a fast-paced, client-focused, and dynamic environment.
- Passion for quality and great attention to detail.