QA Automation engineer - Global Payments Leader
QA Automation Engineer (60% Automation / 40% Manual)
Leading American company supplying the global market with payment processing services through a technological platform.
- Responsible of Automated and manual tests communicating with the team for transparency and efficiency, in an agile environment.
- Multitask and Resolve potential issues, to meet the requirements of the customers and expectations of the company.
- Solid background working with Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber and Java for automation
- Required at least 4 years of previous experience as an QA Engineer
- Experience XML, JSON, Linux and Jenkins, and strong SQL skills
- Demonstrating motivation, and enthusiasms, displaying problem-solving and communication skills when potential issues affect the efficiency of the team.
Insurance Data Analytics Leader - London, Advisory
- London, England
- 8 days ago
Oliver James Associates have been instructed to help find a Director of Insurance Analytics for a genuine global tier-one leading advisory organisation. The role pays up to £150,000 plus pension, bonus and extras. Oliver James Associates have been instructed to help find a Director of I... Read More
Senior System Analyst - Global Insurance Organisation
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 16 days ago
A leading global insurance organisation is currently looking for a Senior System Analyst to be responsible for system documentation, design and review for the AS400 team. - responsible for leading complex system development projects and ensure good quality of deliverable to fulfil busin... Read More
Senior Software Engineer
- Firenze e provincia, Italia
- 24 days ago
For a big company, with more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we're looking for a Software Engineer The successful candidate will join an expanding R&D team, focused on significant platform growth and architectural evolution, working directly with cross functional develop... Read More
Lead Network Engineer
- Bern, Switzerland
- 25 days ago
Lead Network Engineer A leading Consumer Goods organisation in the Greater Bern area are undergoing a highly complex, global system migration across their IT Network Infrastructure. This professional will be responsible for leading highly complex projects on group wide level, across glo... Read More