We are currently looking for an exciting role of a Python Developer for one of the Leading International Investment Banks in the world.
Our client's employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. They are clearly recognized as content experts by peers, someone who is not afraid of getting his hands dirty and takes initiative. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience specifically in python.
We are looking for an experienced python developer that is self-motivated, self-organized, to work on building an application for Independent Price Verification. The application is cross-asset and will be built on our proprietary platform (Quartz).
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all the activities in the SDLC - business analysis, project coordination, test coordination, development, Level3 Production Support
- Responsible for developing software in Python using proprietary Quartz platform.
- Responsible for building UI using REACT/Redux
- Participating fully in the Agile software development process
- Ideally 10 years of overall technology experience
- Python experience required
- Experience with financial instruments/products or Price Verification processes will be a big plus.
- Experience doing test-driven development, functional testing and continuous integration is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications.